Thursday 9 March 2017

My Brief

My Target Audience:

  1. Tourists
  2. Ages 20-30
Why Tourists?:

They visit Bath often and are one of the most popular visitors to the museum. 

I need to be cautious about language barriers and I will have to make sure that the museums map on the flyer is easy to read so that the audience can find there way very easily. 

Tourists visit Bath to find out a bit about Bath our museum is perfect for this, we may not be the Roman Baths but we will tell you about the industry of Bath and how it became what it is today.

20-30 year old:

They are often couples who are looking for a nice day out together however they could have their own family that they might want to take to the museum.

The free entry for kids does boost visitors from their age range.

An easy age to relate to, they are your normal type of audience that will generally go to events if they look interesting and cool. This I will have to do very well when developing my leaflet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment