Thursday 9 March 2017

Feedback

So after finishing my first draft we went to the museum to each show our drafts to the owner to see what he has to say about our leaflets. I got a lot of good feedback on my leaflet and I had a lot to change to make it better.

One of the things that the owner did not like about my draft was the background to the 2 bunch of pages. He thought that it made the leaflet look a bit dull and told me to stay away from the colour grey when making my second draft. I agree with this and I will have to make sure that the colour grey is not used as much when it come to my second draft. He also thought that the red that I used made the whole leaflet look a bit aggressive, he wants a more peaceful vibe to be let off by the leaflet. This does not really stick with the colour scheme used on the website but I will have to change it either way. He also told me that I would have to make the text bigger so elderly people will find it easier to read. Even though this is not my target audience I think I will make the text a bit larger, a leaflet that has too much text can seem unappealing to a vast amount of people. He also wanted to see a better map in the next draft, I am going to make this happen by drawing my own map, it will be simple and easy to understand so that anyone of age can find their way to the museum stress free. For my cover I had made the logo way too big so he wanted me to correct that by making it smaller and higher up. This is because when you have a bunch of leaflets in a rack you can only see the top part so if you have the logo peaking out the top then it makes it easy to know what leaflet you are to get. The pictures that I have chosen were a bit too dark and I agree with this so when he provides us with better picture I will have to make sure that they do not appear too dark when printed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment