Friday 3 March 2017

Feedback First Draft



We all got feedback on our first drafts to find out the ideas they liked from us and the things they thought wasn't needed or important.

One of the things that they thought wasn't so good about my design that it spans across 2 sides. They thought that it would be better if everything was based on one page so that it could be made into a poster. Due to this they thought that the first image you can see was rather dull without an image and they thought that an image should be included to make it more interesting so that people would be more likely to read whats on the poster. They also did not like the logo that I drew for the course, they thought that it was too child like for a university course. I do agree with their point I think I should have thought about that a little more when creating the poster.

They did however like that I used the college colours and neatly organised everything so that it is easy to read. In my next draft I will have to make sure that I incorporate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment