Sunday 3 January 2016

Buttons

One of our lessons with Steve was all about buttons and about how to emplent them into our pieces of work. We were shown how to do it by Steve and were also give a step by step guide just in case we had forgotten what we had to do. I thought that it was a very cool new technique, however it was a technique was very hard to learn, I remember having to refer back to the guide many times and if I were asked to make one now I'm sure I wouldn't be able to do it all perfectly. 

At the start of the lesson Steve brought in a pop corn maker showing us how pop corn pops. He also brought in a mini train showing us how steam is made. This would be key for our lessons soon to come.

After he had shown us the demonstration on how to make a button. We were left to make our own. I decided to make a button in the shape of a bomb, in which when hovered over it would shake and when clicked on it would turn into a 'BANG' icon. I thought what I had made was very interesting and I'm sure if I was given more time I could have made an even better button that did a whole lot more things.

1 comment:

  1. So make a better one -- and then do the rest of your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete