Wednesday 13 January 2016

Inspiring Websites

Beats

This webpage has quite a neat top nav that is easy to operate and is simple. This is something that I would love to replicate in my work because of how simple and nice it looks. The CTA button with the image behind it is a style that quite a lot of sites use, I think that it works quite well and it is another thing that I could use on my website to make it look more appealing.

Ringly

This page is sell rings, this can be quite a hard thing to do due to people actually wanting to see the rings gloss, reflection ect. However this site does very well at trying to get around this issue by having high quality images of the product that all use light to their advantage. The backgrounds behind the rings are very simple and don't clash with each other, they also fit with the whole colour theme of the website. I would have to make sure that the colour theme for my website fits with the products colour and that the background for my images should not clash with the product its self.

JooJoobs

I like the grid look this website has if I am to use all 4 of my images of my product then I think I would display them in a grid like way because it looks very organised and something that wouldn't turn people away. This website also uses backgrounds to its images that match with the products making it look very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment