Sunday 10 January 2016

Interactive Animation Lesson 1 & 2 & 3

Lesson 1:

We were told what we had to achieve from Steve. This included creating our own miniature animation that was interactive and worked on a android device. 

It had to include 4 scenes the first scene was the hub where the audience could navigate to scene to scene at will. This had to include buttons so that when clicked would preform these actions. The second scene had to show the audience how popcorn pops, and a little description on how it does this. The third and forth scene followed the same type of rule but instead of showing how popcorn popped, they had to show how popcorn is formed and how a train makes steam.

In my first lesson I managed to get the first scene fully cleared and most of the second scene cleared. The animation was finished on the second scene and all of the buttons on the first scene worked correctly. I just had to find out how to set it up so it transitioned to the next scene when clicked on.

Lesson 2:

In this lesson we carried on with our interactive animations, for this lesson I decided to finalize my scene two animation and start my third animation. I got quite far in completing my animation, but Steve decided that we should do something in favor of the holiday season so we looked at different types of skills that were used in the videos that Steve had showed us.

Lesson 3:

This lesson I had a chance to finish off my third animation and add text to all of my scenes. The animation turned out quite well and with the text to the side explaining what was happening I thought that it got the point across very clearly. This was the case with the other animation I had done on scene two also.

No comments:

Post a Comment