Thursday 28 January 2016

Audio Production PT3

There are many different skills that I want to improve on and discover when working on my project. My chosen project is to produce a 60 second news report with a musical indent when working on this I hope to improve on using the equipment to a high standard. This includes the type of equipment I will be using and the distance away from the person talking, these are all very important things when it comes to using audio. I also hope to improve on using programs to edit my recorded audio, because this would help me in other areas in media, especially moving image.  
Image result for audio microphone
My project is going to be based on news that is relevant at the time of recording, to find out this I will have to go on a news website to find out some information on the news story. To make sure the audience can here me properly I will have to make sure that the equipment that I am using to record sounds clear and is not dominated by any sound in the background. When it comes to my musical indent I will have to ensure that the sound that is being recorded fits with the story that I am covering. I do not plan to have more than one character speaking in my piece, I will be the person speaking about the chosen topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment