Sunday 7 February 2016

Designing our product and a poster for the product

In this weeks lesson we were given the time to design our new toy on illustrator and show how our toys worked. We were shown some new techniques on how to create 3D shapes and we could use this to show our audience our toy.

On our poster we had to show the toy and an example of what the toy could do, for my poster I decided to show the shapes that could be used to link to one another.

I showed a skeleton of the shape so the audience can have an idea of what the shapes would look like from all angles, it also gives off a building/ construction feel to the poster. I featured a logo for my toy that can be seen at the top right of my poster, that again featured a shape skeleton. I also included a image on how the shapes should be connected by using lines to show that the shapes can link up, I also made it obvious to the audience that there were magnets inside the toy, so they could understand how the shaped connect to each other. 

My demonstration of a already built model was of a man, I did this because it is quite easy to see and doesn't look half bad, this is good because if a customer was to see a constructed model and it did not look good then they would probably not want to buy the product. Having a already constructed model allows the customer to see what they can make with the tools they have been given.




1 comment:

  1. THIBK THE POSTER IS GREAT, NEEDS ATTENTION to layout, possible technical; issues as raised in discussion.

    ReplyDelete