Monday 29 February 2016

Creating a GIF for my toy

In our last lesson I started creating a GIF for my toy that showed off how it worked and what it could be made into. Again we had to used Adobe Flash to produce the animation so I found it quite hard to get to grips with the techniques that I haven't looked at for a few weeks. However I knew the basics so I could just get to work on my very basic animation slowly but to a good standard. Last lesson I only just started my animation so I did not finish it off however I have made good progress showing how the different parts connect to each other.

I also managed to speak to Steve about my blog and he gave me some feedback on my poster and what I had written. This was very helpful and gave me a chance to find out someone else's opinion on my work that I had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment