Thursday 6 April 2017

Problems that I may run into!

I think one of the biggest problems for me is going to be quickly adapting to 'Muse' having never used it before. I will have to be very quick at learning everything I have to know. Luckily, I looked at the very descriptive video and I will also have Steve, one of my lecturers, that should be able to guide me in places that I might be struggling in.

Another problem I might run into is due dates as anything could go wrong during production. Obviously, my goal is to make sure nothing like that happens but lets say I get finished taking all of my photos and I realise that it might not be very well focused, or the video that I shot had a bad angle, then this could really effect the outcome of my website and the content within it. When recording my video and taking the photos, I will make sure that I set myself a shot list, have down numerous photo angles that I may want and make sure on the day that everything looks fine and professional. 

I could also run into a problem where my computer turns off and I lose some work due to this -  I will make sure that I save my work regularly but I will also set myself a detailed timetable that allows me to have some time after I should have created my product, to tweak things or catch up on lost time. The forum might not work as intended due to the software that I am using. I am not sure, but if I do encounter this problem, I will have to make a way around it and maybe make a few extra pages to show the audience what I would have wanted to happen. This goes for anything that might not become producible for my website.

Animation is a big one.  It is probably the area that I believe will take the most time, due to me not having really any previous knowledge on animation and the high standards that it has to be to not look odd or out of place. I will most likely give myself a lot of time to create my animation and I will have to make sure that I use the people around me to guide me at parts that I may struggle with.

No comments:

Post a Comment