Friday 7 April 2017

Holiday Spreadsheet

Spreadsheet

With there being less than a month left for the deadline, I believe that I will have to come in over the half term to make sure that everything is completed. To make sure that I know what I am doing and I know what my aims are every day, I decided to make a better timetable that describes in detail, what I have to do for my production work. Like I said in the past assignments, it is very important that I complete the content for the website first and this includes getting photos for around the site, shooting a video and making small animations. I have to make sure that these are done right and look great. This may take a bit more time to accomplish but I believe that this is needed.

After I have completed making the content for my site, I will begin making the website. I have not had much experience with Muse before, however I have been looking at videos on Youtube to show me the basics of the software and it has given me great confidence. I may have to do a few web searches throughout the production if I run into problems but now that I know the basics, I feel like I know enough. Pages that include more content will be focused on first. This is because I really want to make sure that those pages look good and interesting and they may also give me better ideas for the text based pages. These pages will also take more time so I want to make sure that those pages are done first, ensuring that afterwards, I only have smaller pages to complete, requiring less time.

1 comment: