Thursday 21 April 2016

Reflection on my Presentation

I thought that my presentation went well, I covered everything that I have done so far and made it clear what I wanted to do with the information that I have gathered. I think I could have talked a little more about why I chose my specific topic instead of picking both type 1 and 2 diabetes because everyone that I was presenting to seemed to be quite unsure why I had only chosen type 1. 

Looking back at all of the research I have done so far I feel like I can still do a bit more secondary research on websites and design, just so I can get a clearer view on how I want it to look and how it's going to interact with the user. I think my primary research has gone quite well and I don't feel like I need to go back and add to it because I have got all the information I need from it already. I also might want to do a bit more research on my audience and make sure that I am designing a website to appeal to them the most, they are one of the most important factors of when it comes to designing a website so I need to make sure I hit the nail on the head.

If I was to do another presentation I would try and learn what to say beforehand, just so I can express myself more and make more eye contact with the audience. I used cards just so I could make sure that I would get every bit of information that I needed to the audience. However I feel like I paced myself well and didn't rush my presentation so that the audience could take in everything I was saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment