Sunday 17 April 2016

How has my research effected what I want to do for my FMP

When I first began my research I was still not quite sure on what I wanted to do, I was sure that I wanted to do something that related to web design or design in general because I have such a passion for that area of Media, so I had a look around a lot of different websites thinking of idea on what I could base my project on. I then came up with the idea of a charity website, at first I thought that this was a great idea but after I looked deeper into it I decided that I wanted to go one step further and make a website that gives people a whole lot more detail about a specific disease than the a website that just spreads awareness.

Diabetes is something that I have always understood, because I know a few people who have the disease themselves . I thought that this would be a great disease to cover because it meant that I could learn even more about it and go to the people that I know so I can find out their view and opinion on it.

The questionnaire was also a big part of my decision, peoples answers have greatly effected everything about my project. The results that they gave me were very important I am now making my website a whole lot more simple to appease the audience and I am going to go into quite a lot of detail when it comes to the actual content on the website, originally I was not going to do this however that is not what a lot of people want. I am also making the whole design of the website very basic so it can be focused more on the actual content on the site, on my questionnaire that is what people seemed to vote for the most. When designing something for a certain set of people their opinion is more useful and valuable from your own because own they know what they want. If I want my website to be a successful I need to appeal to my audience as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment