Friday 1 April 2016

Product Page

My Product Page used images that I had already taken from my photo shoot for my homepage. I had a lot left over that I did not use and I though that they would fit nicely when it came to showing off my product. The only problem was that I had to find the original large sized photos and I only had access to the shrunken down photos at the time. However I managed to find most of them on my computer, this meant the photos were not directly center that was a bit of a pain.

The header and Foot stayed in the same places as they were in for the homepage this was not a problem. I did include a small place on the page where it would show the shopper where they are on the page at the time. I thought that it fit well with the whole website and was easy to understand. Using the colour circles I managed to create shadows around them to give the audience a good indication on what colour they have chosen. I also made the drop downs on the mobile version interactive, I thought that it worked well with the design of the mobile version and it made it flow nice and easy. 


I thought that the product page sticked to the whole theme that I had made when creating the homepage very nicely, and when going from the home page to the product page it did not seem like you had been sent to a different site. The hamburger menu once again worked with the mobile version very well and fit with the theme. It was also very simple and it used the same type faces and fonts.





No comments:

Post a Comment