Thursday 21 April 2016

Changes I need to add

I have not stated where I am going to get the pictures for my website, I am going to take pictures of medical equipment that is used by the people who I know. I can get as many pictures as I need this way and can use these all around my website. I might not have access to some equipment that I may need so I will have to find some stock photos if need be. 

I have not stated how I am going to upload my website to, I will probably use Indesign because I am have had past experience with this site and it also works very well when it comes to setting up interactions. However I might first look at other websites and see if I can create my website through there because that means I will be able to try a whole different experience. I might want to learn what they provide and what I will and will not be able to do through the site.

Doing more audience research is a must, it will allow me to have a better understanding on the types of people who would go to my website and would overall increase their satisfaction. The users satisfaction is the most important thing whenever you are providing a service and the more you satisfy them the more likely the are to come back or recommend the site to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment