Thursday 1 December 2016

Trial Design on InDesign

From my last blog I talked about the layout of text and how images were used in magazines back in the 60s and how it is different to how it is nowadays. I quickly made a outline on what one of my pages could looks like. It uses a few of the features a 60s magazines used. 

I made the whole page black and white so that it would fit with the theme most magazine pages back then would use. I also put the title to the pages in the middle of the text next to the image instead of at the top when you would usually see the heading of a article. I thought that this looked very interesting and I really like how it isn't at the top of the page. I also put the text around the title and around the main image like they use to do in the 60s magazines, I like this effect, it makes it seem as if the person in the image is within the text and it makes everything look more involved.

I believe that I can still add a lot more in the future and I am only touching the base when it comes to creating my own interactive book. Before creating my book I will look at other interactive books and see the ways in which they use the interactive features to their and the customers benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment