Friday 9 December 2016

Peer Evaluation

I have now created a brief front cover for my book and have created a few double page spreads. Like I have said before using a normal photo done by a professional is something that I should and will include for my final piece. The text that I have done however will need to be changed to something a lot more solid and straightforward.

I have tried to keep to the boxed in sections type of text through out my different pages, I think that it suits well with the type of magazine I am trying to produce showing that it is a important book that is made to provide the reader with the information they are looking for.

I have tried to add a few interactive element to my work, for example a sound button that people can click on and use so that they can for example, listen to something that the audience had said or a short snippet of something that the artist has song. I also included a QR code into my work but when the whole of the class were brought forward to show everyone their work that whole team decided that a QR code would be pointless and not worth it. Instead I should include hyperlinks. I also added animation into my book to give it a bit more life and to make the article grab the users attention. I would also like to include the odd video here and there, I believe that it would make the user stay using the book for longer because they would not feel as so threatened by the large amount of the text used.

Using images around the pictures is a feature I like using a lot and after looking at other members of the group pieces of work I have really gathered a lot of useful information and have even picked up on a few different ways to layout/ format my work that I will try to add to my work while giving it a unique twist.

1 comment: