Sunday 29 November 2015

Shape and Name GIF's


This week in Interactive we were set the tasks to create two short GIF's. One of the GIF's we had to make had to show a shape changing into a different shape using one of the tools provided on Flash. I found this to be a very simple task but it took me a while to understand how to do the animation properly. It still looks a bit cranky now but it does look a whole lot better than my first attempted.

The Second task we were set to do was to use type and make it move in the GIF, this ended up being a whole lot harder than the shape GIF because it used a lot of layers. We had to change all of the letters into icons so that we could move them in the GIF. I was going to try and make the letters fly off the GIF but I had run out of time before I could finish it. 

Steve was not in this week so we did not have an examples that we could take information from for the shape GIF. We had to use the information that Steve had wrote down to create the GIF's. This seemed to be quite a hard task but it allowed us to be independent and allowed us to play around with the features shown.

1 comment: