Wednesday 4 November 2015

Gifs


Today we were set the task to make our own Gif and were show a different part of photoshop that we had never used before. We were shown a few example of Gif's that Steve had done in that past to give us some inspiration when making our own.


I decided to take inspiration from one of the Gif's Steve showed us and use paper with draw eyes and make it look like they are moving using stop motion. I thought that it ended up working quite well however the background in my gif looks very weird and take the audiences attention off of what I was trying to achieve in my gif. Gifs have always been something that I have always been interested in using because they show more than what a simple picture displays, Gifs can also show personality better than what a photo can. 

This was the first time I had used stop motion to make my own Gif and I really enjoyed using photoshop to make one. Next week we will be using a piece of software that is made for making Gifs so we will be able to make more complex and longer Gif's of our own. 

1 comment: