Thursday 10 November 2016

Where are you at now and what are your next steps?

For my last few months at college I just want to gain a good idea on what I want to do when I leave. I want to also have lots of experience in this section as well, so that I am prepared for that sort of job when I leave. I want to have very good skills in the adobe suite because I believe that I may need them when I go into my job of choice. I also want to try and get the best possible grade I can at the end of the year to feel like I have left on a big high. All of the things I learnt last year have influenced what I wanted to do this year, and I do not regret my decision at all, I believe that what I have learnt so far this year will help me in the future no matter the job I go for. I also want to do things that I have not covered in the past as well to see if I enjoy it, therefore giving me more options for the future. Literacy and spelling is also an area that I want to improve on, I want to get better at writing and I want to expand my vocabulary for the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment