Thursday 3 November 2016

Logos

Most of these logos are quite complex and thats what I like about them all. Simple logos to me just seem boring and unattractive. Logos that usually incorporate something into the logo that relates to the name / brand I find quite fascinating. 

For my logo I tried to add a bit more than a bit of text. I decided to add the resize margins that are usually around objects from photoshop, illustrator ect. I did this because I really like designing things and I thought that the margins would make it very clear in what I am interested in and what my logo maybe linked too. I also decided to not make the text symmetrical because I wanted to once again give people a clear indication that I design/make things. However I might change this if I believe that it would look better symmetrical. I choose purple because it is my favorite colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment