Friday 7 October 2016

Reminder Card


I have decided to keep my card very basic to get the point across to a lot of people. The only colours I have featured in the card are ones for the Bath College logo and the lanyard colour so that colourblind people can relate these two items together. For people who do not speak english very well I have included a series of images that clearly show what the card is trying to get across to the audience. Using the thumb up and thumb down is a universal way of saying I agree I disagree/ yes or not so I used it here. The text has been spaces out so that it is easier for people with dyslexia to read I also left the background white and the font black so that people who use colour to read text so easily use their chosen colour to read this card.

To test to see if this would work I could put these cards all around college and conduct my own survey/ or have a website on the back of the card, so that I could find out whether or not the person using the card understood the message and whether or not they got it straight away or if they really hard to think hard to decipher the message.   

No comments:

Post a Comment