Tuesday 11 October 2016

Museum Trip Drawing

Last Thursday we went on a trip to the museum to draw. We were allowed to draw whatever we wanted in the museum, this lesson was to just get us into the feel of drawing due to it being a very key part or the course. I found it very fun to be able to have the chance to draw quite detailed things because it is something that I have never really done before. I also use to draw very basic drawings and then stopped long ago. The drawing that you can see above took me quite a long time to draw but I was really proud with the end result!

Paying attention to detail was something Steve pushed forward throughout the session. This is because when drawing for a client it is very important to make sure that ever tiny bit of detail is included in your drawing, so that they can see what you are trying to portray fully!  

No comments:

Post a Comment