Monday 10 October 2016

Logos

At the start of the lesson we were introduced to our task, where we were shown various logos and there effectiveness and how the are memorable. We had to create our own logo for a Folklore Museum and make a logo around the theme of that. 

For some of my logos I expanded from existing ones and for others I just came up with the design myself. I think my favourite logos have to be the one in the centre that includes a tree and the blow horn one on the left. I believe that the middle one fits in with the theme of the museum because it's mean to be an old withered tree and some old stories refer back to woods. For my other logo I tried to include an old item that was used in the past to once again refer back to old stories. I think the way the text is shown in those two logos are probably the easiest to understand and read out of all of them and still allows the logos to be memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment