Tuesday 1 March 2016

Research on other Drink Driving Advertisments

I have chosen to base my advert off of drink driving because it is a very serious topic that does not really get the attention that it needs. I have also decided to do my advert as a poster, I thought I would do this because I enjoy using Adobe and I have plenty of ideas that I could put into a print advert. 

All of the drink driving adverts that I have looked at are all simplistic and get to the point straight away. I think this is because it is a very serious topic that needs to get its point its trying to get across to the audience.

Most of the poster adverts show something from a car or/and something alcoholic, this is so it easy to understand what the advert is trying to get across to the audience. If something was to be shown that didn't really have anything to do with either of these things but was still talking about drink driving people would be confused. The text that are in the posters are very straight to the point they try to be inventive with what they say but at the same time make it clear what it is discussing. Lot of adverts play on the, 'DrIvE' this is because it is something that relates the two topics and at the same time has a very serious meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment