Thursday 19 January 2017

3 Possible FMP Tasks

One thing that I want to do for my FMP is the extension of a task that we have done in the past. In the past task we had to come up with our own product that was totally unique, I came up with a website that allows people to find out how to build things from shops like Ikea. A lot of people struggle at building their and looking back at it, it is something that is actually a big problem for people. In the FMP I would actually create the website and a few animation to feature on it. Doing this would allow me to develop my skills in design, and website making, and these are two things that I would like to do after college.

I could make my own magazine on a topic that I am interested in. This magazine would be interactive and would extend my design skills and magazine making. I have not really made a lot of magazines but when I had done one I really enjoy it. If I could actually do one from start to finish that had lots of great content and looks great, then I reckon it would look pretty good. I could also develop a print version if I had enough time but I would decided this at a late date. 

I have made a board game in the past and I really enjoyed that whole process of that project. I think something a long the idea of actually making something and creating all the object while still designing them would be something great to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment