Thursday 9 February 2017

What I am basing my Research Project on

The idea I have chosen to do for my research project is a website that shows/ tell people how to build item from shops like Ikea. This area is something that no one has ever made before, even though there is potential to be a very big market. I have looked at this in the past with one of my other projects with Steve. I did not really achieve a lot when it came to the research and production sides and if I am going to be doing this for my FMP it would benefit me greatly if I have done some well done research.

I really enjoy making website and designing everything, doing this for my FMP would be great because I have a real passion to do well. I want to make sure that all the research that I do towards it is very well backed up and provides me with the right information. I love learning new skills and I haven't really learned anything new when it comes to making websites in a long time, the more research I do means that I can find out what I need to learn when creating my website. When doing research I have never really go out and actually ask people in real life, what their opinions are on things, doing it this time should be a very interesting experience.

Making this site means that I can have a bit more fun with the design, this is because I really want to aim for the target audience of young adults. Young adults are the sorts of people that really understand the internet and can really appreciate a good website design compared to other age groups. Making the website would also not cost a lot to do, however it would take a very long time to set up and create. This is why it is important to find the right information and gather the right types of information for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment